Followers

четвъртък, 28 юни 2012 г.

New set from Bundle Monster :)

Hello again for today, my friends!

I just recieved my prize from a nail art contest, organized from Bundle Monster that I took part in! The new set of Stamping plates- 25 pieces! :) I can`t wait to try them, but first, I`ll show them to you :)

And the picture that brought this prize to me is ->


And here is the whole prize ->


Thank you so much Bundle Monster!!!

And without more speaking I`ll show you the pictures of the plates :) ->>>


























As I said- I can`t wait to try them so be aware of new stamping designes theese days :)

You can order yours, HERE.



4 коментара:

  1. This is a great post! You totally deserved to win too! I am so happy you got your new plates! Thanks for the pics and that manicure is GORGEOUS! :D

    ОтговорИзтриване