Followers

петък, 14 септември 2012 г.

Two designs :)

Hello everyone!

I`ve got two different decorations to show you today.
Both were done by me long time ago in different colours. I think theese were the exact colours for them!
And both are made on natural nails.
Starting with the first one, which is Tom & Jerry ->

Tom and Jerry decoration, Catrice- Steel My Soul

You can see the old version of this decoration as you click the link- > Tom And Jerry 2

This time I used one of my new polishes which colour is GORGEOUS- Catrice 905 'Steel My Soul', applied in two coats.

Tom and Jerry decoration, Catrice- Steel My Soul

I placed Tom on the thumb nails and Jerry on the ring finger nails. I say 'placed' because I used the frequently used by me Transfer technique. And here are the cutties before I placed them on the nails ->

Transfer decoration of Tom and Jerry

I painted them only with acrylic paints.

The next one is with Teddy Bear ->

Teddy bear decoration, Essence colour&go 110 Modern Romance

Again, you can see the old version as you click this link -> Loves me, Loves me not...

The base polish this time is from the new colours of the Essence` Colour&go collection- 110 'Modern Romance'.
You can see a swatch of the polish here -> Modern Romance :)

Teddy bear decoration, Essence colour&go 110 Modern Romance

Again Transfer technique was used, so here are the bears before I placed them on the nails ->

Transfer decorations of Teddy Bear

And finally one common picture of the girls` nails ->

Cartoon decorations

And that`s it from me for today!
Hope you enjoy them!






6 коментара: