Followers

понеделник, 15 октомври 2012 г.

Halloween design

Hello friends!

I need some help. I`m part of a Hаlloween Nail Art contest, organized from Bundle Monster and I`ll be very grateful and happy if you 'Vote' for my photo My Hаlloween Yaga. You can vote once per day. Thanks a lot to all of you that will support me! :)

And now I`ll show you some pics of the contest design, which I made a year ago.


We have an orange french with sponged black at the end and a little orange glitter. I used a few Bundle Monster stamping plates- BM-209(the witch`s hat), BM-213(the bats), BM-223(the ghost), BM-224(the pumpkin and the stolon). Else was hand- painted work- a litlle outlines here and there, the spider and the witch itself.

Here is another variety of this design on shorter natural nails ->


Here we have also BM-224 stamping plate used for the scary castle.

Hope you like them and support my photo in the Bundle Monster Contest.
Thanks for the attention! :)

2 коментара: