Followers

сряда, 17 октомври 2012 г.

What a beauty!

Hello friends!

I can`t wait to show you one beautiful decoration, all made with acrylic paints.


I have this design from a long time on tips, but now was the first time I made it on nails. It`s inspired by another talanted nail artist. 
I used the well- known One Stroke technique to paint the flowers and black acrylic paint and detailed brush for the other elements.
Covered with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


What do you think?
I totally love it! :)

2 коментара:

  1. Hi, I love your nail art, but can you do me a favor and post bigger pictures on your blog posts? I'm feeling like my granny using the magnifying glass when I want to see some details. And especially the details you put on your nails are really gorgeous, so it's really a pity I can't really see them.

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thanks! I`m glad you like my art! As for the pics- I purposely upload smaller size pictures because some people abuse with my pictures, delete my labels and names and even print my pictures in posters for their advertising in their saloons. But when the picture is with smaller pixels it gets blurry when they strech it for printing in bigger size. That`s why I`ll keep uploading smaller pictures, otherwise I have to stop uploading them until there are people like that. Sorry you can`t see the smaller details but you can catch the idea of the design as a whole! Greetings!

      Изтриване