Followers

вторник, 23 октомври 2012 г.

My Mother`s Nails

Hello!

In this post I`ll show you some of the latest decorations I made on my mother`s nails.
She has great long bed- nails but she prefer wearing this form from ever. :)
Here is the first decoration ->


So romantic.... Little birds in love. <3
The polish I used for the base is from Catrice 450- Sand Francisco. Everything else is hand- painted work with black acrylic paint and detailed brush.

Next one is a design I have made a few times. You can see it in different colour here - We Love Dots! ->


The diagonal french is made with Catherine Arley Holographic 677 - I defenetely LOVE holographic polishes!
My mother loves this design! :)

And the third one is again a design that I often paint- Nail Art 'Butterfly', Blue Butterflies, Two Designs ->


The orange V- french is made with Catrice 030- Meet Me At Coral Island.

Hope you like them!
:)


2 коментара: