Followers

неделя, 18 ноември 2012 г.

French black~white

Hello!

I have a beautiful french to show you today. I filled down my nails a little so here is the result ->


I used Catrice LE Urban Baroque C03- 'Princess & Ballerina' for a base coat and Orly French tip- White tips for the french. On my index nails I applied two coats of Farmasi 81- black creme with small silver glitters in it. Looks like a starry night with theese sparkling glitters in the dark base.

Farmasi 81

Farmasi 81

Farmasi 81

I placed a small Swarovski crystal near the cuticle area.

The rest is hand- painted work, inspired by another nail artist. I used black acrylic paint and detailed brush.
Covered with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


Love the contrast between black and white. Do you like it?

Another one`s nails with the same decoration ->




2 коментара: