Followers

понеделник, 17 декември 2012 г.

*Magic*

Hello!

I`ll show you one polish I recieved theese days as an early Christmas gift from my brother- Opi DS 039- Magic.


The polish is from the Designer Series by Opi and is so so beautiful! <3

Opi DS Magic

Opi DS Magic
Opi DS Magic


Opi DS Magic

I applied it in two coats but I think for longer nails three coats will be perfect!

On my index nails I made sponged white french and then I placed theese cute little boy and girl penguins using the Transfer technique. I painted them with acrylic paints and applied a little from the blue polish over the boy`s hat and a little magenta glitter over the girl`s one.


Covered with a coat of Seche Vite top coat!



Same penguin decoration here, only this time we have french and stamped snowflakes ->


*EDIT:

Here they are, a few years later and made with gel polish- Bluesky BLZ02 for the blue nails and Bluesky 501 sponged as snow on the decorated nails ->









1 коментар: