Followers

петък, 7 декември 2012 г.

Ultimate Nude

Hello!

Atypically for me, I polished my nails in nude colour today.
But I like the result so much! <3


I was inspired by a photo in the net to make this decoration.

First, I polished my nails with polish from my favourite brand Catrice from the Ultimate Nudes collection- 060 Mona Lisa Is Staring Back.

Catrice 060- Mona Lisa Is Staring Back

Catrice 060- Mona Lisa Is Staring Back
Catrice 060- Mona Lisa Is Staring Back


Catrice 060- Mona Lisa Is Staring Back


Catrice 060- Mona Lisa Is Staring Back
Catrice 060- Mona Lisa Is Staring Back



Catrice 060- Mona Lisa Is Staring Back

I love that polish and its shimmer! I applied two coats.

Then I made the Ruffian manicure using light gold nail art glitter.


A little hand- painted work here- the feathers on my index nails are all hand- painted with white acrylic paint.
The rest is stamping. I used Bundle Monster BM-311 for the stars and BM-319 for the snowflakes, and white Konad paint.

Bundle Monster BM-311
Bundle Monster BM-319


A few small dots with a dotting tool here and there and the decoration is ready.
Covered with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.






2 коментара: