Followers

събота, 30 март 2013 г.

DIY Blue crystal ring

Good evening everyone!

I just made myself a gorgeous ring with blue crystals to match my new blue earrings <3

Earrings and crystals from Born Pretty Store

You can find the earrings in Born Pretty Store as you click the link bellow ->


Earrings from Born Pretty Store

I decided to make the same ring as the earrings using the Born Pretty crystals in dark blue ->


Crystals from Born Pretty Store

I used ready glass plate and adjustable metal ring.
Fist I filed the down side of the plate and applied a coat of clear uv gel, spreaded with dark blue glitter and cured it in UV lamp. After that I applied another coat of UV gel and cured it again.
When it was ready I sticked the ring with the plate using hot silicone.
Earrings from Born Pretty Store



Then I applied on the upper side of the plate a coat of UV top coat and placed the blue crystals. Cured it in the UV lamp and covered it again with a layer of non sticky UV top coat. Final cure in the lamp and the ring was ready!



I`m very happy with the set I made!
What do you think?

Earrings and crystals from Born Pretty Store







2 коментара:

  1. can you please make a video on how to make the ring? the instructions are not helpful at all.. I dont know what curing a ring under uv means?? the ring is beautiful.. pls help!

    thanks!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Well, there are hundreds of videos in You Tube on how to make a ring from uv gel or acrylic so you can check there if you don`t know how it looks. :)

      Изтриване