Followers

неделя, 2 юни 2013 г.

Black French & Strawberries

Hello!

I decided to change my polish today and I wanted something sweet so here it is ->

For the base I used two coats of Catrice LE Urban Baroque C03 Princess & Ballerina.
Catrice LE Urban Baroque C03 Princess & Ballerina
Catrice LE Urban Baroque
C03 Princess & Ballerina
Catrice LE Urban Baroque
C03 Princess & Ballerina


Catrice LE Urban Baroque C03 Princess & Ballerina


I made different type of french in black with sharp edges. And I liked it!

The strawberries are hand- painted all with acrylic paints.

On the middle fingers I placed one small red Swarovski crystal I got from Born Pretty Store (find it here).
You can use my code for -10% discount- RADIW21.


And sealed all with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


Yummy!

What do you think?
Have you tried this type of french before?

*EDIT:

Here is a Step By Step tutorial of making this mani. :)





4 коментара:

  1. Yumyy,yumy so real the strawberries.
    you ar so talent!!beautiful mani ,kisses!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. These are gorgeous! I love how you made the edges in the french :) And the strawberries are just flawless.

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you very much, Paulina! I`m doing this type of french for the first time but I liked it, too.

      Изтриване