Followers

събота, 29 юни 2013 г.

Golden Rose Holiday 59 - review

Hello friends!

Today I`ll show you what a treassure I have on my nails <3


I like the whole look but the treassure here is 

Golden Rose Holiday 59
Golden Rose Holiday 59

This polish is new to my collection together with two more redish shades from the new Holiday collection by Golden Rose (you`ll see them at the end of the post). They are sand polishes and they look marvelous, believe me!
This one is applied in two coats. Easy applying because of the flat brush and its texture. The dry time is perfect as for sand polishes.
Here are some more pics (a little more purple finish it has indeed but I couldn`t catch it on the pics)->
Golden Rose Holiday 59
Golden Rose Holiday 59
Golden Rose Holiday 59

Golden Rose Holiday 59
Golden Rose Holiday 59
Golden Rose Holiday 59

Golden Rose Holiday 59
Golden Rose Holiday 59
Golden Rose Holiday 59












Golden Rose Holiday 59


I can`t stop! LOL

Now a few words for the decoration.
The roses are waterdecals.
I placed them over black french and then painted the other black elements.

Covered the decorated nails with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.
And now, the pic of the other two sand polishes I bought, as I promissed ->
Golden Rose Holiday 59, 56, 53

Hope you like the pics and have a great weekend!











14 коментара:

  1. Awesome, golden rose came out with textured polishes as well :)
    This one looks somewhat like p2 Sand Style polish 020 Lovesome. And from what i get on your pictures, the texture must be really similar. :) Great that textured polishes that are not high-end are now available in more countries.

    xoxo,
    Luchessa.org

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Yes, I`m so happy they came out with a texture collection, too. The colours are nice and they said they`ll release new colours soon. I can`t wait! ^_^

      Изтриване
  2. Lovely!! The polish looks great. Wanted to know where you got the water decal from? that looks great too

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you! I got them from local nail art shop but you can find the same at http://www.bornprettystore.com/butterfly-rose-flower-skull-water-decals-nail-stickers-p-5310.html -9 design, because they ship international. :)

      Изтриване
  3. Very beautiful! I love the design and the sand polish.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. I hope these beauties will be available in my country soon! Gorgeous!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. If you have that brand in your country I`m sure they`ll stock them because they are a total hit! :)

      Изтриване