Followers

четвъртък, 19 декември 2013 г.

Foil Ball & Bell for Christmas

Hello!

As I promissed you yesterday, in my previous post, in this post you`ll see what I made using the Born Pretty Store nail foil.


Let`s firts focus on the polish I used for the other nails.
Its Golden Rose Holiday 70- white pearly-sand polish. Applied on three coats on my nails for full coverage.

Golden Rose Holiday 70

Golden Rose Holiday 70
Golden Rose Holiday 70


Golden Rose Holiday 70

Golden Rose Holiday 70
Golden Rose Holiday 70


Golden Rose Holiday 70

On the index nails I used nail foil No.8 from Born Pretty Store to make the ball and the bell.


First I outlined the paintings and then filled them in with foil glue. When it was ready I applied the foil. Over it I applied Essense nail art base and when it was dry I painted the swirls and other details over the foil.


Then painted the fir sprig with acrylic paints and sealed with Opi top coat.


Here is one last pic with my new mani and new watch as I decided the foil matches perfect the colour of the watch`s arrows and numbers :) ->


You know where to find it if you want to buy yourself a watch like that. I gave the link in my previous post. Also there you can find the links of the foils and some other cool stuffs I recieved from Born Pretty Store
Don`t forget to use my code RADIG10 to get -10% discount.








Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар