Followers

събота, 19 юли 2014 г.

Scented nail polish from Revlon

Hello again for today. 

This time I`m here with decorated nails.


The polish used here, as you may see from the title, is from Revlon and it smells just gorgeous! Something sweet and yummy, like a bubblegum smell. It`s from the Scented collection of the brand and it`s called Ginger Melon.
It`s coral colour, a little bit pinker in person.


On the index nails I stamped flowers using Bundle Monster BM-221. On the other nails I made french and then painted some black swirls with acrylic paint above it.
Finished with Seche Vite top coat.




2 коментара:

  1. Wow lots of posts for today! :-O

    I've seen the new Revlon Scented polishes over here but they are very expensive - so never tried them :-| Sounds interesting! And it looks good with the manicure :-)

    I've tried the older Revlon scented polishes and they are okay - not too bad!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Yeah, I don`t have the time to post everyday, but I do have what to show so there are some days that I post loooots of posts. :)

      As for the polish- it`s not something WOW as a colour but I love the sweet smell of it. Here, I bought it for about 4 euros, but I just was curious what will be the new polish.

      Изтриване