Followers

вторник, 27 януари 2015 г.

My new nail shape- almond black nails

The title speaks itself, here they are :) ->


I wanted to try that nails shape from a long time and as my natural nails now are long enough I decided to file them that way.


I chose the black colour because I wanted to make this chrest- decoration. But I decided to apply the black in moon french.




And so, for the black I used Bluesky gel polish 518 in two coats. And for the strippy nails I used Bluesky gel polish Stripping pen GP2. As a base of the decoration I applied a coat of Bluesky 504.


The chrest is hand painted with acrylic paints.
Finished the nails with Bluesky gel polish top coat.


How do you like my new nails? :)


*EDIT:

Here is the same decoration on another nails ->




And after 43 days of wearing it ->


Another edit of the post, this time the design is made on natural nails with gel polish ->







1 коментар: